Payment of Tuition and Fees
Warning: Payments cannot be made over the phone for any reason.
Payments mailed-in could experience a processing delay if sent close to fee payment deadlines.
If payment is not received by the deadline, classes will be reviewed for CANCELLATION.
Important Payment Links
- Pay Fees! STUDENT PORTAL - TouchNet PayPath
- Pay Fees! AUTHORIZED USER PORTAL - TouchNet PayPath
- TouchNet PayPath Instructions (PDF, 2.9M))
- MyUWG Account Payment Instructions (PDF, 1.6M)
- The University of West Georgia Tier One (T1) Arrangement with BankMobile
To pay using webcheck, BankMobile Vibe Account webcheck*, or credit card, simply log into your myUWG account.
- Enter User Name and Password.
- Click on "Banweb" from list across the top of page.
- Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid."
- Click on "Registration and Fee Payment."
- Click on "Select Term" (Make sure to select correct Term you are paying from drop down menu - ie. Fall Semester 2016) and enter.
- Click on either "Pay Student Account Charges"*
(If you choose to pay your balance by credit card please be aware UWG receives no part of the convenience fee or remuneration from TouchNet, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. There is NO convenience fee associated with Webcheck payments.)
- Follow the instructions and submit payment. (payment will post to your Banweb account immediately)
We accept webcheck* payments (from your checking account, savings account, or BankMobile Vibe Account*) and credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover).
If you are paying with ANY debit card, or BankMobile Vibe Card, please read below:
By choosing the web check option you do NOT have to pay the 2.75% Convenience Fee that applies to credit card transactions. Just take the routing number, along with your checking account number (printed on your check), and enter it into the online payment system. Please be advised, double check your routing and account number to ensure they are entered correctly.
If a payment is returned for an invalid account and/or routing number the student will be assessed all penalties and fees (SEE RETURNED PAYMENT POLICY). To obtain your routing number and account number from your BankMobile Vibe Account:
- Log into your BankMobile Vibe Account.
- On the left of the screen, click on "One Account".
- From the drop down box, click on "One Account Statement".
- At the top of the "One Account Statement" page, you will see:
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Wire Transfer Number (Disregard this number)
- We accept cash, personal checks, and money orders/cashier's checks at our cashiers window in Aycock Hall.
- If any check is not paid on presentation to the bank on which it is drawn, a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be charged. When a check has been returned by a student's bank without payment, their check cashing privileges will be suspended for one year. Registration at the beginning of each semester is not complete until all fees and charges have been paid.
- If a student's fee payment check is returned for non-payment by their bank, the students' registration is subject to cancellation. In addition, a late fee of $75 may be added and a service charge of $25 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be assessed to the student's account.
- If a check is received by UWG for non sufficient funds the student will have their check writing privileges removed for one year.
To view the fee payment deadline dates for the current semester, and upcoming semester, as well as other important dates, please refer our Dates and Deadlines page.
Current Tuition, Housing Charges, and Meal Plans ONLY
The University of West Georgia has partnered with Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) to allow students to pay tuition and fees in installments, helping make college more affordable. The Nelnet payment plan is a flexible payment option that allows payments with either credit/debit card, or automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account. The payment plan is not a loan, and has no credit checks, interest, or finance charges associated with this option. This plan can cover any tuition, student fees, meal plan, and on-campus housing charges up to $4,500.00.
Payments made by check, cashier's check/money order can be mailed to:
University of West Georgia
Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services
1601 Maple Street
Aycock Hall, Room 101
Carrollton, GA 30118
Please include Student ID number on all correspondence.
Any check payment (paper or electronic) issued to the University of West Georgia for payment of tuition and fees, housing, meals, parking fines, bookstore charge, etc. must be paid upon presentation to the bank on which the check is drawn. Any check(s) returned to the University as unpaid, for any reason, will be handled in accordance with the State Laws of Georgia (O.C.G.A. § 13-6-15 and § 16-9-20).