This handy tool makes it easy to calculate what your institutional grade point average (GPA) will be at the end of this semester. Just follow these steps:
- Enter your current credits in the spaces below. Key in your GPA Hours and your institutional
quality points (QPTS). This information is available using the steps below:
- Log into your OneLogin Account
- Once logged in, search "Banweb" and select the Banweb tile.
- Click "Student Services and Financial Aid"
- Click "View Student Information" (located near the bottom of the list")
- Choose the most current semester from the Drop-down box
- Use the "Transcript Level" box to select your current grade level "Undergraduate or Graduate"
- Use the "Transcript Type" box and select "Student Copy"
- Scroll down to select the appropriate numbers to input on the calculator below:
- Enter the grades you think you will make and the credit hours for each course.
- Click the "calculate" button to display your cumulative GPA. Try several scenarios to determine how different grades will impact your GPA.
**Note: This calculation is unofficial and it does not include courses you are retaking to replace an old grade.This calculation may also differ if you have previously completed learning support/developmental coursework. For official re-calculation of your GPA or GPA projections, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the UWG Momentum Center.