Who is eligible for priority registration?
- Any Veteran student
- Any student utilizing military Tuition Assistance
- Dependent students utilizing GI Bill Education Benefits
How do I get priority registration?
- Veteran student – Submit a copy of DD-214 (Member 2 or Member 4)
- Students can submit their DD-214 via fax (678-839-5215) or in person to CALV (UCC 311)
- Military using Tuition Assistance -- Submit Approved TA forms to CALV
- Veteran students do not have to be utilizing GI Bill Education Benefits to be eligible for priority registration
- Dependent student – Use GI Bill Education Benefits
Students with priority registration still must meet with their Academic Advisor before registering for classes.