Tuition & Fee Payment for International Students
Step #9: Paying Tuition and Fees
The Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services is the only office on campus that can accept tuition payments. All inquires about bills and payments should be made to their office.
The cost of attending The University of West Georgia can vary, depending on a student's classification, residency status, method of instruction, and/or degree program. Below are links to the fee charts that provide an estimate of what it will cost to take a course, or courses, at The University of West Georgia. These fee charts are only intended to be a guide and do not include special course fees, meal plans, or housing charges. The information contained in the fee charts is subject to change.
- If you are taking online classes, such as Online (Net) and Ecore, then you may have additional tuition charges associated with them, and the charges are listed at the bottom of each fee sheet.
- Net classes have two separate charges, designated as Online (Net) Tuition and E-Tuition.
Mandatory fees are assessed by using all hours attempted, including Online (Net) and ECore classes when taking any Face-to-Face classes.
- See the Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services website for specific information on mandatory fees.
- An auditor is a student who enrolls as an observer or listener only. Auditors pay all regular fees and tuition for enrollment. A post-baccalaureate non-degree seeking student attends classes, but is not seeking a UWG degree. These students also pay all regular tuition and fee rates.
Fees can be paid through your MyUWG account.
For International Payments
Your student account is the place for paying your tuition and fees online. The University of West Georgia has teamed up with TransferMate Wire Transfers to provide a streamlined and secure payment method through your student account that also reduces bank fees and improves your payment experience. With TransferMate, students can pay tuition and fees in their local currency from nearly any country.
What are the benefits?
· Accurate currency conversions
· Competitive exchange rates
· Local currency payment methods
· Faster payment posting to your student account.
· Exceptional customer service
Get started by logging into your student account center. Watch the video below for a quick demo or download step-by-step instructions here. TransferMate Global Payments
The University of West Georgia does not allow overpayments. If you transfer more funds than what is due on the student account, we may return the total or overpayment amount to the originating bank.
Make Payment Now at student account center.
International Wire Transfer -Flywire
Flywire lets you easily and securely make education payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and around-the-clock multilingual support. If you’re an international student or parent you can use this secure, payment method during your online checkout process.
International Student Scholarships & Funding Opportunities
- We encourage all of our students to submit a UWG General Scholarship Application on our financial aid website.
- International students can also apply for private scholarships.
- Students can also apply for an Out of State Tuition Waiver.
- Graduate students are encouraged to look for Graduate Student Assistantships if they are seeking funding for their studies.
What's the next step?