Online Parking Registration
Online Registration Instructions for Parking Services:
If you are living on campus, you must have a room assignment before registering your vehicle.
Students and Faculty/Staff:
- Click this link: UWG Parking Services Web Portal.
- Login with your OneLogin credentials.
- Click "Order Permits" and select permit type.
- Confirm vehicle information or click "Add Vehicle" to add new information.
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service, which includes your agreement to comply with the current "UWG Parking Regulations" then click "Add Permit to Cart."
- Click "Complete Checkout" to complete the online registration.
If you have a temporary license plate, please wait until you have your permanent license plate to complete the registration. Ask us for more information.
Please let us know if you need a disability parking accommodation.
Students: Hangtags for parking are included in the tuition fees for students who attend classes on campus. However, online students are not eligible to receive a parking hangtag unless they pay the transportation fee. It is important to note that the permit is only valid if the student is currently enrolled in classes.