The campus shuttle system operates whenever classes are in session. Please review all the changes and the route schedules, so you are familiar with which bus to ride to your destination. All campus buses are ADA compliant.
Campus Shuttle Schedule*
You can check where the bus is located using the Campus Navigator.
Bus stops are noted on our Bus Route Map (PDF) and should be reviewed, so you know where to catch the shuttle. Shuttle maps are located in all bus shelters.
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
MONDAY - THURSDAY: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
NEW! EAST TO WEST ROUTE:
To accommodate students on the East side of campus accessing West Commons on Saturday and Sunday we are adding student driven shuttle service. Pick up/drop off will be at the East Commons and Z6 bus stops.
Community Connection Services
MONDAY - FRIDAY:
7:00 AM - 7:40 AM
12:00 PM - 12:40 PM
6:00 PM - 6:40 PM
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 8:00 AM - 4:15 PM*
*Bus waits at the Newnan Campus from 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
then returns to the Carrollton Campus by 4:15 PM.
THURSDAY - FRIDAY: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Stops: Kroger, Walmart, and Target Shopping Centers.
SAFE RIDE SHUTTLE:
THURSDAY - SATURDAY: 9:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Safe Ride Information and Map
(Red Route (except Front Campus Drive) to Adamson Square)
*All times and stops listed are subject to change based on weather, traffic, and load factors and are not guaranteed times. In the event of weather, mechanical issues, or campus emergencies, bus service may be suspended or re-routed as necessary. Please check for updates on our website or the campus webpage.
Please observe the following simple rules while riding:
- Buses stop only at designated bus stops/shelters
- Please signal your stop well in advance. Buses will not stop once a designated stop has been passed
- No eating or drinking while on-board buses
- Use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited in bus shelters and on-board buses
- Be courteous and refrain from loud conversations and playing audio which could distract the driver
- Be prepared to move from handicapped seating required to accommodate passengers that have mobility disabilities
- Make sure all personal items are collected before leaving the bus