Volunteer Programs connects students to a variety of community impact experiences in Carrollton and beyond. These experiences are designed to foster a community engaged campus through the promotion of self-discovery, servant leadership, and community service initiatives.
What do we do?
- Build and maintain relationships with non-profit and for-profit community partners in Carroll, Douglas, Heard, Haralson, Coweta counties and the Atlanta-Metro area
- Communicate one-time and ongoing community service projects and experiences held on- and off-campus
- Provide small and large community service experiences and initiatives with a servant leadership focus
- Offer educational experiences for students to learn the importance of serving, what it means, the impact it has, and how to grow into a servant leader!
What are the benefits of volunteerism?
- Develop an understanding of the issues that affect the community
- Discover self-purpose and joy in community service experiences
- Engage in worldly social issues
- Contribute to the process of positive social change in the community
- Network with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Elevate your career profile through the development of newfound skills and knowledge obtained in active community service experiences