- Date: Tuesday, April 16
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Location: Campus Center Ballroom (parking available at lot 302 West Georgia Drive)
- Attire: Dressy Casual (if you're unsure about what this includes, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nominations for awards sponsored by Housing and Residence Life, the Center for Student Involvement, Student Government Association, and Fraternity and Sorority Life will be accepted via the Student Achievement Awards Portal in Wolf Connect from February 11 through March 8, 2019.
Who can attend?
The Student Achievement Awards is open to students, faculty/staff, family, friends, and community members.
List of awards
Student Achievement Awards Committee
- Lauren Adams, Marketing
- Jason Bretch, Marketing
- Stephen Delaney, Budget and Logitics
- Kynnith Francis-Vaughan, Nominations and Awards
- Chris Geiger, Logistics
- Mark Henley, Nominations and Awards
- Linda Mazzola, Timeline and Deadlines
- TJ Peele, Logistics
- Manica Pierrette, 2019 Chair, Student Achievement Awards Committee
- Emily Teitelbaum, Pre/Post Reception
- Stephen Whitlock, Logistics