Camp and Conference Services
Camp and Conference Services at the University of West Georgia offers state-of-the-art facilities and exceptional customer service on our beautiful tree-lined 645-acre campus. We coordinate all on-site aspects of your event to allow you to focus on your participants. Let us be your one-stop-shop for all of your Camp and Conference needs.
- Athletic Camps
- Academic Camps
- UWG Summer Camps (6th-12 Grade)
- Wolves Exploration Camp (Kindergarten, 1st, or 2nd grade in August 2023)
- Conferences and Events
- Meal Planning and Catering Services
- Audiovisual & multi-media coordination
- Parking and Transportation services
- Internet access and IT support
- Storage of equipment, camp merchandise, etc.
- Printing & copying
- 24/7 Security
- Access to hoses, ice, and other equipment.
Your safety is our priority. Find out information regarding campus security and the Clery Act below. Read more about the Clery Act
- The Coliseum
- Campus Center
- Lecture Halls and Classrooms
- Outdoor and Other Event Spaces
- The Townsend Center
- Athletic Fields
Click here to view these spaces.
- Continuing Education (need to also determine a name for programs such as JRTOC, DeMolay, etc) - For academic camps, conferences, or event services information, please submit the contact form, reach out by email email@example.com, or by phone (678) 839-6614.
- Athletic Summer Camps - For Athletics camps and event services, please contact
Fellowship of Christian Athletes and UWG have had a great camp partnership for the last 14 years. During this time, UWG has bent over backward to accommodate the over 2,500 athletes that step onto their campus every Summer for 7 days. From the food to the field space, the housing, to the large group gathering logistics, we’ve never had a need that hasn’t been met. There’s no place we’d rather be to see people get better at their sport and closer to Jesus.”
- Jay Webb, FCA Football Camp Director
"We have been using UWG as our Summer Conference venue since before 2009, and the experience has been outstanding. Prices are within our budget, and the staff has been extremely professional and courteous throughout our experience. We are looking forward to another summer conference with UWG."
- Hugh D'Anna, Georgia Demolay
"Our Junior ROTC Cadet Leadership School was looking for a place to host our camp with ample room and facilities for housing, dining, and physical fitness requirements, University of West GA provides all of these accommodations and more! With comfortable and secure dorm rooms and five-star dining, UWG more than meets our expectations. Mr. Jacob Berry and his professional staff are knowledgeable, courteous, and are always there to anticipate our individual needs. Besides the accommodations, the campus is well maintained and displays the beautiful scenery found all over Carrollton GA."
- David Conley, Major (Ret) USAF
- UCA Cheer 2 Sessions
- Jawbone Wrestling
- SERTOMA Baseball
- Lundy Soccer
- Spirit of Atlanta
- Peak Performance
- FCA Football 2 Sessions
- Dunwoody Band
- Roswell Band
- North Murray Football