Each department must designate an employee to serve as Records Management Liaison (RML). The employee must be at a level of management sufficient to coordinate department-level records management activities efficiently and effectively and serve as a liaison to the University Records Information Manager.
If deemed appropriate, departments may designate an additional employee to assist and serve as an alternate to the Primary RML.
To designate an RML:
1. Review the RML Acknowledgement Statement
2. Department head reviews RML responsibilities with designee
3. Both parties sign RML Acknowledgement Statement
4. Enter information by clicking here
5. Upload signed acknowledgement statement (upload one pdf per RML)
It shall be the responsibility of the department to communicate Records Management Liaison (RML) designee changes to Records Information Management Services to avoid service gaps/delays.