Facilities Development & Sustainability is committed to planning, operating, protecting,
and sustaining a campus that is befitting a Destination University. This is achieved
1. Promoting a culture of planning by aligning the campus environment with the strategic mission of the university.
2. Establishing clear metrics and performance indicators for facilities operations to continuously improve our effectiveness.
3. Conducting all operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
4. Enhancing the quality of life in our community by creating a healthy and vibrant campus.
5. Ensuring the university's continued compliance with the operational and regulatory requirements.
6. Extending the service life of our facilities and reducing the cost of ownership.
7. Developing FD&S employees to meet the changing needs of the university community.
Facilities Development & Sustainability
Planning and Construction Services Building (Google Map URL)