Voting is one of the simplest and easiest ways for you to be a leader. All students over the age of 18 are eligible to vote. If you aren’t registered, just press the button below.
Voting Registration DeadlinesBe sure to remember these important dates!
- Last day to register to vote is February 16, 2021
- Carroll County SPLOST (Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax) Vote is on March 16, 2021
- Notice of Election for SPLOST Renewal
- More will be coming once the county commission finishes their publicity materials
Requesting an Absentee Ballot
- To request an absentee ballot, just click on the link below and fill out the form.
Information about Voting
- For questions about voting in Carroll County, check out the County Elections Office page.
- Secure the Vote: a website created by the Office of the Georgia Secretary of State that provides clear guidance on all of your voting questions.
- GA SOS: The official app of the Office of the Georgia Secretary of State. Georgia citizens can now register to vote on the go and access their voter information through a mobile friendly interface. Georgia voters can find their polling place and view a sample ballot for upcoming elections.
Civil Engagement EventsInterested in organizing an event?
Any organization planning civic engagement events, we ask that you please fill out this brief form.
Decoding the Ballot
ALL IN To VoteUniversity Pledge
ALL IN To Vote is part of the ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge, which empowers colleges and universities to achieve excellence in student democratic engagement.
- Want to look at your ballot before voting? The button below will take you to a site that allows you to explore your entire ballot prior to Election Day. You'll be able to not only see every candidate that is running for office but also find information on their background and view candidate websites.
- Need helping finding your polling place? The button below will help you locate the correct place to cast your ballot.
Post-Election SupportBe mindful of your well-being.
Tips for Self Care
This has, understandably, been a stressful semester for many students as we have responded to the challenges presented by COVID-19. The Counseling Center has compiled some Tips for Self-Care so that you will feel empowered to continue engaging in activities that benefit your physical, mental, and emotional well-being.