Student Research Travel Awards
Students may apply for travel awards to assist in the funding of travel for the purposes of research presentation and/or creative activities. All undergraduate students, including SRAP students and Honors College students, should use the Student Travel Award Application to apply for travel funds.
In order to be considered for these travel awards, students must apply by the deadline using the Student Travel Award Application. To access the application:
1) Go here: https://westga.infoready4.com/
2) Click on the current Student Travel Award Application
3) Read all instructions and then click on the "Apply" button on the right side of the page under "Application Tools"
5) Click on the blue University of West Georgia Login button (at the top of the page) and log in with your UWG login credentials.
6) Complete the application and upload all required documents by the deadline date (see below). Please note: The application requires that you list a faculty sponsor. Once you submit the application, it will be routed to your faculty sponsor for approval. Once approval is obtained, your application will be reviewed by the Undergraduate Research Committee who will select proposals based on the merit of research and benefit to the students.
Need help? If you have any questions or issues with completing the Student Travel Award Application, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Research at 678-839-6636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students may apply for funding for upcoming conferences at which they will be presenting, or they may apply for reimbursement funding for conferences at which they have already presented during this academic year.
Fall Semester Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
Spring Semester Application Deadline 1: February 15, 2019
Spring Semester Application Deadline 2: April 19, 2019