Need Advisement? Read this first!
- Advisement is conducted on the basis of current UWG coursework (via Wolf Watch) and/or a completed official transfer evaluation done by UWG's Registrar. Please be advised that an official evaluation can take several weeks after you are admitted to UWG and registered for UWG Orientation.
- Current UWG students must have an appointment in order to meet with an advisor, with the exception of the first week of each semester, in which walk-in advising is provided to students enrolling for that semester.
- Major Change Request for students currently enrolled at UWG in a major other than Nursing.
- High school students interested in nursing at UWG and wishing to speak with a nursing advisor should first arrange to participate in a daily campus visit through Undergraduate Admissions or attend a UWG Preview Day by making a reservation through Undergraduate Admissions.
- Prospective Transfer students can speak with an advisor to ask general questions about the core curriculum or admission requirements by participating in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions "Transfer Tuesday." Please schedule your "Transfer Tuesday" by clicking the following link: Undergraduate Admissions. If you have general questions about nursing at UWG, please email email@example.com
Current/Returning UWG Students
Appointments are available to Currently Enrolled UWG students, at our main campus in Carrollton, GA (even if the student is enrolled at another campus). Appointments can be scheduled via EAB Navigate, located in your MyUWG account under SSO External Resources. Students that have been readmitted or wish to change their major to nursing will need to email their advisor to arrange an appointment. See assigned advisors below.Pre-licensure BSN
(Undecided Health/Meta Major Health Professions)
Last Names A-B: Lauren Hatcher, Tanner Health System School of Nursing 103
Last Names C-F: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in Summer 2019.
Last Names G-L: Juli Larson, Tanner Health System School of Nursing 103
Last Names M-R: Joy Ginther, UCC Advising Center
Last Names S-Z: Cindy McGehee, UCC Advising Center
RN to BSN:
(for Registered Nurses, seeking BSN)
Last Names A-K: Email email@example.com for assistance in Summer 2019.
Last Names L-Z: Juli Larson, Tanner Health System School of Nursing 103