Telephone and Email
- Please include full name and 917# if available.
University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street
ISAP, Mandeville Hall
Carrollton, GA 30168
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Summer hours: Fridays, ISAP closes at 4:30pm in accordance with the UWG summer hours schedule.
Walk-In Advising Hours*
Monday - Friday 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM - Except Tuesday mornings during weekly staff meetings.
Monday-Friday 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Modified Advising Procedures
Effective July 20th, 2020 until further notice.
Until the COVID-19 pandemic is over, ISAP is taking every possible precaution to protect your health and ours. Until then, please be aware of the following modifications:
Will advising or office hours change?
- No, but procedures are modified. Please read below.
Will I need a face mask to enter Mandeville Hall?
- Yes. Provide your own mask. In addition, you must avoid being near anyone else in all buildings.
Can I visit the ISAP office this Fall?
- Yes, but not beyond the marked areas. You will need to let us know in advance to expect you. Then, we can talk with you from a safe distance.
Can I talk with an ISAP staff member in their individual office?
- No. Our individual offices will not be open to students or other staff members.
What if I have a confidential issue to discuss?
- If necessary, we can arrange a personal meeting in our conference room to allow for social distance. Requires advance notice. Otherwise the options below are also available.
What other ways can I talk with ISAP staff during normal operating hours?
- Phone, email, chat box (on our website). With advance notice, we can also set up a video call (Google Meet, Zoom, Skype, Facetime)
How do I submit various documents for review by ISAP?
- All documentation, except official transcripts, may be submitted to ISAP through mail or email, but not in person.