Welcome to the UWG Pre-K program! We are glad you have chosen the UWG Pre-K as your child’s school and look forward to a successful year. Please check this site frequently for updated information and documentation.
- At the beginning of the school year, families may pay the snack fees for children who are enrolled in the Pre-K through the payment portal.
- Afterschool services for currently enrolled Pre-K students are available through the UWG PupU program. Services are offered through UWG Continuing Education.
- The UWG Pre-K Family Handbook details the program expectations, resources, and support for families, including the policies and procedures.
- Pre-K Family Frequently Asked Questions (COVID-19)
This document details the policies and procedures that families might be curious about related to health and safety of children enrolled in the UWG Pre-K during the 2020-21 school year.
- The UWG Pre-K school year begins August 20th. The calendar is a DRAFT document and subject to change until approval from Bright from the Start.
- About the UWG PreK Curriculum: The UWG Pre-K program will use Ready to Advance in the 2020-21 school year. Read more about it here.
- Pre-K is funded by the Georgia lottery and is provided at no cost to families. Families and other Pre-K supporters may, however, elect to provide funds for Pre-K activities and events by making a donation to the Pre-K Foundation. To make a donation, submit a check (made out to "Pre-K Foundation") or cash to the front desk.