You may be able to earn course credit for what you’ve already learned through work, volunteer and military experiences and trainings. Credit for Prior Learning options for criminology include:
- Departmental challenge exams
- Previously earned college credit
Prospective students who fit the following criteria are eligible to participate in CPL:
- They are adults, typically 25 years of age or older.
- They are non-traditional students.
- They have learning experiences that could be reflected in an academic program's curriculum.
For more information, contact the department’s Prior Learning Coordinator, Dr. Vanessa Griffin.